AMICUS ASSIST PROVIDES PRODUCT ASSISTANCE FOR YOUR PATIENTS LIVING WITH FABRY DISEASE
Your patients who have been prescribed an Amicus medication and who enroll in the program will be provided with a dedicated case manager. This case manager will be the point of contact for accessing the product support services available through Amicus assist. Patients can reach Amicus assist toll- free at 1-833-AMICUS-A (1-833-264-2872), Monday through Friday, from 8AM to 8PM ET. Amicus assist will:
- Verify and explain insurance coverage
- Provide information about the prior authorization process
- Help with the coordination of delivery of the prescribed therapy
- Identify possible sources of financial assistance
- Provide ongoing product support throughout the treatment journey
Case managers are available during operating hours to answer any questions patients have about access to Galafold or the benefits available to them through Amicus assist.
OTHER AMICUS ASSIST PROGRAM COMPONENTS
Use this form with your patients to enroll them in Amicus assist. Once enrolled, they will receive a Welcome Pack containing their support tools.
Contains information and support tools for your patients